Michel Iberian Peninsula (E4)
This Hardcover Edition is 896 pages and covers the following areas:
Portugal, Spain and Spanish Andorra
- Fully revised and updated new edition with an editorial focus on Portugal
- Current research results in the new edition led to additional circulation figures for classic Portuguese stamps, new references to stamp booklets and completely revised paper types for the Ceres postal stamp series.
- Review of price ratings of all territories with rating increases for rate coded stamps of all territories as well as Spanish first day covers
- New paper variants for Portugal and the Azores discovered!
- Issues up to the March 2022 issue of the MICHEL-Rundschau have been catalogued
- Approx. 9,200 illustrations and 41,100 price quotations
Format: 155 mm x 230 mm, Hardcover
Release Date: April 29, 2022