Michel Germany Specialized 2023 – Volume 1
This Hardcover Edition just released is 1,216 pages and covers the following areas:
Germany, North German Confederation and German Reich Empire, Local Issues to 1923, Export post offices, German Colonies and Shipmail abroad, occupation issues of the First and Second World War, voting areas, Belgian military post in the Rhineland, Danzig, Memel, Bohemia and Moravia, General Government, Sudetenland, Field Post Stamps, service mail, war and propaganda forgeries, international reply coupons.
- Includes 1849 through April 1945 with approximately 6,200 color images and 96,200 price quotations.
- Hardcover with ribbon bookmark
- Many editorial improvements, such as the systematic re-recording of the plate numbers for the market values of the 1914–1918 editions, the differentiation of the plate numbers of Bohemia and Moravia for the MiNr. 1–19, new special stamp listings of the German Reich, Bohemia and Moravia and the General Government or additional background information on the collection area Witu protected area and on some engravers and designers complete the Germany special.
- Numerous new finds: Horizontal intermediate jetty pairs near Bavaria, rare watermark variants of the German Ocean Shipping Company, new printer marks in the Memel collection area and an international reply slip from Samoa discovered!
- 115 new color illustrations illustrate the old German collection areas.
- The review of the price valuations led to numerous changes, especially in the case of Old Germany, the stamp booklets of the German Reich, the occupation editions of the First World War, the Sudetenland and the General governement
Release Date: April 6, 2023 (53rd edition)