Michel Germany Specialized 2022 – Volume 1
This Hardcover Edition just released is 1,216 pages and covers the following areas:
Germany, North German Confederation and German Reich Empire, Local Issues to 1923, Export post offices, German Colonies and Shipmail abroad, occupation issues of the First and Second World War, voting areas, Belgian military post in the Rhineland, Danzig, Memel, Bohemia and Moravia, General Government, Sudetenland, Field Post Stamps, service mail, war and propaganda forgeries, international reply coupons.
- Includes 1849 through April 1945 with approximately 6,150 color images and 96,100 price quotations.
- Hardcover with ribbon bookmark
- For this edition, the editorial focus was on the test prints and template boxes from Old Württemberg and on the chapter on the precursors and followers in Bohemia and Moravia.
- Many new plate errors confirmed: 20 of them can be found in the areas of Belgian Military Post, Eupen and Malmédy alone.
- A number of other new special features for the areas of Thurn and Taxis, Allenstein, Saargebiet, Danzig and France in World War II
- Numerous price changes with partly significant increases in the reprints from Hanover, template boxes from Württemberg, from the German foreign post offices and colonies (with some completely new price determinations), Sudetenland and in the area of the General Government
Release Date: April 29, 2022 (52nd edition)