Store your duplicate stamps in semi-transparent glassine envelopes, similar to what is used by the U.S. Post Office for stamps purchased at the their counters. 'Glassines' are also recommended for the storage of negatives and plates from electron microscopes, and temporary storage of seeds and etimology specimens.
Size #6: 3-3/4" x 6-3/4"
SPECIAL OFFER – Order 10 Packs of 100 – and Price Drops to $10.99 per 100
Glassine Envelopes are available in standard envelope sizes of #3 through #6
- made from semi-transparent #30 glassine
- pH neutral archival quality
- open on long edge, with ungummed flap
- strong seams, using anti-tarnish adhesive
- envelopes feature seams on two side
- labels adhere to glassine, or print direct to the envelope.