Our Skai 14-ring albums are handmade by our bookbinders using a supple, premium vinyl fabric that is milled in Germany for automobiles. The covers are fully padded; the front cover is embosseed with a gold line. Skai has the look and feel of leather — withouth the expense. Truly an outstanding product! Matching handmade slipcase is available separately below.
The Classic 14-ring system is our most versatile, with the greatest selection of pages available. Advantages of the Classic 14-ring album are:
- Polished nickel-plated steel ring mechanism that withstands heavy use and keeps its tight grip
- Rings are easily opened with light pressure
- No tearing of holes in pages due to even distribution of pressure
- Pages lay completely flat when binder open
- Easy to remove or add pages
- Supplied with two heavy-duty sheet liters
- Matching slipcases/dustcases made of same material as album are also available separately.