Stamp Albums Hingeless- Saar 1948-1959
SAFE-dual, patented, printed hingeless albums are the finest the world has to offer.
You will receive TWO totally separate pages with the Dual System: one (1) custom printed country stamp background page on heavy, crisp cream, pH neutral cardstock AND one (1) fully transparent, rigid, crystal clear archival polyester sheet to place your mint stamps and see both sides of the stamp. Build your own distinctive collection – without mounts! DUAL denotes TWO.
Create your design on the background page without disturbing the stamps. Easily customize and rearrange your stamps at any time with hingeless, blank SAFE Dual Blank System Pages. They perfectly match SAFE-dual Illustrated Country Album pages, and Crisp Cream Exhibit pages, and are made for Classic 14-ring Albums.
Professionally printed country album page advantages:
- The printed background page: made of a heavy, crisp cream cardboard (60 lb. cover weight), acid free (ph-neutral).
- The polyester page: 100% free of plasticizers (chemical softening agents) and free of stearates. It will not affect the paper, color or gum of the stamps at any time. Does not contain plasticized PVC.
- Easy to insert and remove stamps from the pocket.
- Crystal clear heavy polyester page fully protects and secures mint stamps all around because it is closed on three sides.
- A secure hold of mint stamps in the pocket is guaranteed by a clamping seam.
- No stress inside the pockets while lifting or turning the pages, because of the supporting heavy, yet flexible, rigid polyester backplate.
- Stability in form and size of the pages, even under extreme weather conditions.
- No adhesives are used in or on any pages. All seams are welded, not glued.
- Both sides of the stamps are fully visible without removal from the pocket.
- Additional mint stamps (color varieties, etc.) may be added in the crystal clear pockets where space permits.
- Even pressure on all album pages due to the unique construction of the pages.
- Collect both mint and used stamps on the same album page – attach the used stamps with a hinge to the illustrated cardboard page. The clear top page acts as the interleaf.
- Page size: 10-5/8″ x 11-3/4″ inches (approximately 50 Dual pages fit into a Classic 14-ring Album)
Please note Printed Country Albums do not include Classic 14-ring albums. Select here from a wide variety of 14-ring Albums available.