Michel Zeppelin & Airmail Specialized 2017
This NEW Hardcover Edition is over 500 pages and is the first new edition in over 14 years! It covers the following areas:
- Zeppelin section with trips of all large air ships divided into stages.
- Army and naval airships;
- American airships, State Treaty.
- Flight mail with a pioneer flight mail as well as initial and inauguration flights of scheduled air traffic in Germany between 1919 and 1945;
- Presentation and evaluation of airmail stamps, cataloging of semi-official flight and airmail stamps.
- Installation and cataloging of German airmail stamps until 1945.
- More than 100 years ago, the announcement of the Zeppelin was a small sensation and even today the huge airships fascinate the people – even in postal and philatelic territory! Especially in the first decades of the 20th century, documents and stamp markings document the first steps into a new era of passenger and bulk goods traffic.
- Over 1700 illustrations and 8000 price quotes
Edition: 3rd edition, new in color
Pages: about 512
Format: 155 mm x 230 mm, Hardover with ribbon bookmark
Publisher: Schwaneberger Verlag GmbH
Date of issue: 8 September 2017
Germany, North German Confederation and Empire, Local Issues 1923 Auslandspostämter, colonies and Shipmail abroad, cast issues of the First and Second World War, vote areas, Belgian military post in the Rhineland, Danzig, Memel, Bohemia and Moravia, General Government, Sudetenland Field Post Stamps, war and propaganda forgeries.