Michel Germany Specialized 2023 – Volume 2
This Hardcover Edition just released is 1,472 pages and covers the following areas:
German local editions since 1945 with official issues and private products; Joint editions, Berlin and Brandenburg, Soviet Zone; German Democratic Republic, Berlin (West), Saarland and Saarland as federal state of the FRG; French Zone, American and British Zone; FRG, offices abroad, international reply coupons
- Fully reviewed and updated specialist knowledge on modern German collecting areas!
- Numerous new discoveries: New varieties and plate defects in the Federal Republic, the Soviet occupation zone, in the areas of the Allied Control Council, Saarland and Berlin as well as additional marginal features of the Bizone complete the cataloging.
- Many other editorial additions such as important terminological explanations, additional information on designers, references to cross-crest perforation in the GDR or new grid differences in the federal collection area can be found throughout the volume.
- The MICHEL price assessments have been reviewed and updated in all areas with numerous changes and redefinitions, especially in the variations of local editions from 1945 onwards, in the Allied Control Council, in the French and Soviet occupation zones, in the first-day papers of Berlin and the Federal Republic of Germany as well as in some recent editions of the Federal Republic.
- Over 10,300 high-resolution color images and approx. 117,300 price reviews
- Updated through MICHEL-Rundschau 4/2023
Release Date: May 5, 2023 (53rd edition)