Stamp Albums Hingeless-Germany 1996-2001(dual Plus)
SAFE-dual, patented, printed hingeless albums are the finest the world has to offer. You will receive TWO totally separate pages with the Dual System: AND
Professionally printed country album page advantages:
- The printed background page: made of a heavy, crisp cream cardboard (60 lb. cover weight), acid free (ph-neutral).
- The polyester page: 100% free of plasticizers (chemical softening agents) and free of stearates. It will not affect the paper, color or gum of the stamps at any time. Does not contain plasticized PVC.
- Easy to insert and remove stamps from the pocket.
- Crystal clear heavy polyester page fully protects and secures mint stamps all around because it is closed on three sides.
- A secure hold of mint stamps in the pocket is guaranteed by a clamping seam.
- No stress inside the pockets while lifting or turning the pages, because of the supporting heavy, yet flexible, rigid polyester backplate.
- Stability in form and size of the pages, even under extreme weather conditions.
- No adhesives are used in or on any pages. All seams are welded, not glued.
- Both sides of the stamps are fully visible without removal from the pocket.
- Additional mint stamps (color varieties, etc.) may be added in the crystal clear pockets where space permits.
- Even pressure on all album pages due to the unique construction of the pages.
- Collect both mint and used stamps on the same album page – attach the used stamps with a hinge to the illustrated cardboard page. The clear top page acts as the interleaf.
- Page size: 10-5/8" x 11-3/4" inches
- Fit approximately 50 Dual pages into a Classic Album.
Please note Printed Country Albums do not include Classic 14-ring albums.