Yokama Saddle Tan 14-ring albums are made with leather-grained, deluxe vinyl fabric, (milled in Germany) and are machine made. The covers are fully padded with embedded border on the front cover. A Matching handmade slipcase is available separately below.
The Classic 14-ring system is our most versatile, with the greatest selection of pages available. Advantages of the Classic 14-ring album are:
- Polished nickel-plated steel ring mechanism that withstands heavy use, and keeps its tight grip
- Rings are easily opened with light pressure
- No tearing of holes in pages due to even distribution of pressure
- Pages lay completely flat when binder open
- Easy to remove or add pages
- Supplied with two heavy-duty sheet liters
- Matching slipcase/dustcase made of same material as album are also available separately.