Austria – from the Austrian-Hungarian Empire (1850 to 1867), the Empire of Austria (1867 to 1918), the Republic of Austria (1918 to 1938) and as of 1945, appraisals of the issues used within the German Reich and by the postal system serving the customs enclave between 1938 and 1945; stamps issued by Lombardy and Veneto; Austrian mail on Crete, in the Levant, China and the DDSG Blue Danube; issues of Bosnia and Herzegovina (1879 to 1918), Austrian-Hungarian field post; plus an extensive section featuring postal stationery.
- Completely revised and updated edition of the reference book that has won many prizes in country and abroad
- New feature: including colour proofs
- New plate flaws and overprint flaws have been discovered in the collection area of the Second Republic Price fluctuations in all areas; most price increases can be found among coil stamps, postage and telegraph stamps, issues in the Levant and the DDSG Blue Danube.
- Many classic stamps also show increased prices
- Another focal point of the editorial revision and price adjustments: a section dedicated to postal stationary
- Over 6600 high-resolution colour photos and approx. 41 000 price quotations Includes novelties up to MICHEL Rundschau 5/2019
Edition: 40th edition, in color
Pages: about 744
Format: 155 mm x 230 mm, hardcover
Release date: 7 June 2019