Our Morocco 14-ring albums have a pebble grained, durable vinyl finish and are machine made. The covers are fully padded; the front cover is embossed with a gold line. Matching handmade slipcase is sold separately below.
The Classic 14-ring system is our most versatile, with the greatest selection of pages available. Advantages of the Classic 14-ring album are:
- Polished nickel-plated steel ring mechanism that withstands heavy use and keeps its tight grip
- Rings are easily opened with light pressure
- No tearing of holes in pages due to even distribution of pressure
- Pages lay completely flat when binder open
- Easy to remove or add pages
- Supplied with two heavy-duty sheet liters
- Matching slipcase/dustcase made of same material as album are also available separately.